Subject: Fidel Castro
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Nov 2016 21:24:32 -0800

Fidel Castro got rid of his enemies via the firing squad? You've been
watching two many performances of Tosca. It never happened.

Not only does Cuba have free medical care and a superb educational system,
but it also has virtually no illiteracy. People who call Fidel Castro a
dictator have no idea how horrible life was under Bautista.

Jason Victor Serinus     Whistler
Extraordinaire: **The Voice of Woodstock • The Pavarotti of Pucker**
Music and audiophile critic: Seattle Times, Port Townsend Leader,
Stereophile, Listen, San Francisco Classical Voice, Bay Area Reporter, Gay
City News, American Record Guide, Classical Voice North America, Stanford
Live, Opera Now, Copper, and more

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the
tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel

“This is a time to remember all of us who are LGBTQ. It’s a time to stand
out and be proud, to parade who we are, to celebrate and to let them know
we will not be silenced, we will not be stopped, we will not go back into
the closet. Together, we will love.” — JVS at our Orlando Massacre Support
Rally in Port Townsend, WA

Modify your settings: