Subject: Re: Castro, etc. and his good side.
From: Mike Hetsko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Nov 2016 20:38:53 -0500

I hate to say anything about Castro in this opera "blog" but, he got rid of bad eggs by means of the firing squad.  The number one thing about a country should be that you can speak freely without being shot.  I suppose a good medical system might be a good thing to have after you were shot, though.

~Mike Hetsko

(-spell check by IPhone-)