Subject: Castro, etc. and his good side.
From: Robert Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Nov 2016 12:22:41 -0800

I did not like the way Castro got rid of bad eggs by letting them
emigrate en masse at one point to the
U.S.A. but I don't see him overall as a bad egg. Quite the contrary.  If
the two most important things in
a country are its educational system and its health care system (for
all, not just the well-heeled),
Castro deserves praise for making his country the envy of the world.
People in many countries received
benefits from the many Cuban doctors who traveled to foreign shores to
help out. (Not a word of this
was to be seen or heard  in our biased media).  The real villain in the
piece is Battista and his corrupt
gang. How wonderful to get rid of that slime-ball!  And to boycott Cuba
for over fifty years. How stupid
and cruel is that!

Viva Castro!
Il Canadiense Robert Thomson

www.godwinbooks.com  Check out my analysis of "Granada" under the
heading of "Love Songs in
Spanish") and listen to Lanza sing it as you do this.  When you are on
my site click "Love songs in
Spanish" then scroll down to "Click here for further info." Click it
and  scroll to the bottom for "Granada".
My blog:  lovesongsinspanish.wordpress.com  See in particular my blog on
Pavarotti singing "La
rondine al nido."  It's priceless. It dates from about two weeks ago.