Subject: Re: E avanti a lui tremava tutta Cuba!
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Nov 2016 19:35:10 +0000

I can't believe the old cockroach finally died. I was in seventh grade when he led the revolution in Cuba and our teacher was teaching us about it. I remember that I simply couldn't understand how a little guy with a "beatnik beard" could throw the world into such an upheaval. I remember the Cuban Missile Crises, convinced that we were all gonna die in a nuclear war with the Soviet Union. While it was as scary as hell, it was certainly JFKs greatest hour. What amazes me NOW is that the piece of scum was able to maintain his control of Cuba for all the last six decades. Our Cuban population must be singing Beethoven's Ode to Joy. They've waited so long for this.