Subject: Re: OPERA/Lanza/Schmanza
From: Hermine Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:27:59 -0800

Oh pshaw, you possibly have no idea  how many listers write to me in
private and I am not going to give them away, but they LOATHE Lanza!
Lay the no blame upon me for speaking my mind's ear.

And since when like NEVERRRRR do we all have to agree about something?

I got news for you, there are fans of Sid Vicious on this list.

>The Lanza denigration on this list (with Hermine its principal
>cheerleader)  OH POO!

rah rah sis boom bah.

Modify your settings: