Subject: Re: OPERA/Lanza/Schmanza
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Nov 2016 15:42:20 -0500

Calling anyone who sings an operatic aria in a movie or on a TV talent show an opera singer belittles those artists who worked long and hard to become a true opera singer, Would you call Lanza, Jane Powell,Jeanette McDonald, Jackie Evancho.  Susanna Foster, Nelson Eddy opera singers? I won't and you can't make me. PS I love and enjoy them all but I must be realistic.