Subject: Opera News
From: Angelo Mammano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Nov 2016 13:07:12 -0500

A while ago there were several comments about the current Opera News.  I
agree with most that ON has deteriorated so that there is very little to hold
my attention and the glam photos are a complete turnoff.  I started
subscribing in 1950 when I decided that Bing's beginning was also mine
and I devoured every issue.  There were so filled with interesting articles
and one thing I particularly liked was that they gave phonetic pronunciation
for the names of singers, etc.  However, there is one thing today (and I
really mean today) that appeals to me.  Sometime earlier this year I
received an invitation from ON to resume my subscription and the cost for
the year would be only $15 and would include a free Opera News tote bag.
Well  today I received the tote bag.

PAS MAL, n'est-ce pas?

Angelo from Boston