Subject: Re: Boheme question
From: Dennis Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Nov 2016 09:24:13 -0500

Hi, Y'all!
    Oh, come now.  They swept up all those leaves  in the Carsen "Eugene
Onegin" and managed to do it quickly enough to change  scenes just fine.  With
"Boheme," they had a whole intermission in  which to do it that "Onegin"
did not have.
    Best,
    Dennis Ryan

In a message dated 11/24/2016 8:13:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,