Subject: Today's Boheme on Sirius
From: Garry F Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:07:07 +1300

Hello everyone and, I think I should say, Happy Thanksgiving - which, of
course, is not celebrated down here in New Zealand.

Listened to today's broadcast and very much enjoyed, a voice from the
commentary box, which I did not know.  I hope we hear a lot more of
him.  I get so sick of some female voices - they grate on me.  Sorry Ladies.

Modify your settings: