Subject: Re: All hail for HERODIADE at Washington Concert Opera (11-20-16)
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:41:22 -0500

Hi Kurt

The year was a great clue. I have hand typed annals of Chicago compiled
by Charles Jahant. a wonderful researcher, and the 1913 Herodiade soprano
was Carolina White, an important singer in her time. Mary Garden did do
several operas that year, including Don Quichotte, Thais, Monna Vanna
Louise, Manon and Jongleur de Notre Dame. She and French Opera, were
very close friends.

Thanks!

Bob