Subject: Re: Opera News Online and OPERA magazine
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Nov 2016 10:19:13 -0500

Maledizione di dio - if Lanza, who admittedly needed some polishing of the
rough edges, was not a "bona fide" opera singer, with "bona fide" & natural
vocal equipment,  I wonder who the "experts" of OPERA would have considered
worthy of the designation.  Absolutely ridiculous, inappropriate snobbery!

DonP.