Subject: Re: Elizabeth Grummer
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:34:13 -0500

A beautiful Dove Sono. I was present at her Met debut which took place
in Boston on a Met tour.  Her Elsa was unforgettable - that shining sound
in still in my ears.  I made it a point to see her Marschallin at NYCO later.
The Gala 2 CD Elizabeth Gruemmer Berlin & Munich has many Lieder with piano
and at the end her ravishing Vier Letzte Lieder with the Berliner Sinfonie
Orchester conducted by Richard Kraus.  Later today I will definitely listen
to that again.

Angelo from Boston