Subject: Re: Cuba
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Nov 2016 16:07:43 -0800

Medical care is available to all in Cuba, and that's what's important
 There are nearly 60 physicians in Cuba per 10,000 people, compared to half
that number in the US (i.e., about 28,000 per 10,000 population in the US).

Remember, we're comparing rich USA to poor Cuba, where longevity statistics
in each country are the virtually the same. The same!

And longevity statistics are important to observe, because there is nothing
less powerful than being dead.