Subject: Re: Met Titles | Are they worth writing to Peter Gelb about ?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:07:39 -0500

Finally I am on the other side of the coin.
 Look a bit farther down this page to the thread  titled "Somebody up there
I too was urged to write to Peter Gelb even though I felt quite certain the
closest waste basket would find my e-mail.
I was wrong.
I suggest you write to him and he will employ the proper person to help
you with your problem.
It worked for me -- it will work for you.
Francais et la mere de langues.

Modify your settings: