Subject: Re: Met Titles | Are they worth writing to Peter Gelb about ?
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:59:15 +0000

Oh my Goodness, this is MY pet peeve… I even wrote to one of the MET
dramaturgs who does some of the titles asking why French is left out… got
no reply….  Yes, please ask!!!!

On 11/21/16, 1:24 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Mike Hetsko" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>