Subject: Re: Prima Donna Leontyne Price in all her Remastered Glory Read more at http://www.stereophile.com/content/prima-donna-leontyne-price-all-her-remastered-glory#cvK7CoBACZhiY315.99
From: "ls111553 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:18:27 +0000

The Butterfly was the first opera recording I bought! I suppose the DSD
remastering is the one done for the fantastic Living Stereo SACD release of
a few years ago. The Carmen was also available as a very expensive SACD
from Japan, complete with a mini-version of the beautiful Soria series book
that came with the original LPs.