Subject: Re: Gypsy Obsession
From: Premiere Opera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:21:39 -0500

Nothing could ever beat or come close to the original with Merman, which I
saw live in NYC three times in two years. Each time seemed greater than the
rest.

I have nothing against Rosalind Russell, but a Mama Rose she ain't. That
basso voice is too much for me to take, though she's a fine actress!

Ed

--

Best,

Matt @ Premiere Opera