Subject: Re: Opera News Online
From: Dennis Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Nov 2016 14:21:15 -0500

Hi, Y'all!
    I look at it this way:  Opera News would not  have decayed into People
magazine's supplement directed at the  opera audience if Gelb CARED.  Ergo,
he doesn't care.  The buck stops  with Gelb, and that is where the ultimate
responsibility lies.  How could  Gelb possibly care about the Metropolitan
Guild magazine?  He doesn't even  care out about his ugly, boring on-stage
productions.
    Best,
    Dennis Ryan

In a message dated 11/20/2016 11:41:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,