Subject: Now we've become experts on suitable marriage partners?
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Nov 2016 21:07:33 -0800

Michael Delos <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Subject: Re: Erede conducting early Tebaldi Decca discs.

Tebaldi's conductor friend was indeed Basile for a time.
Erede was born in 1909 - not exactly suitable for a love match with Tebaldi
who was born in 1922. . . .
Uh oh. I'm 13 years older than my husband. It looks as though our almost 15
years together are doomed.

Jason Victor Serinus     Whistler
Extraordinaire: **The Voice of Woodstock • The Pavarotti of Pucker**
Music and audiophile critic: Seattle Times, Port Townsend Leader,
Stereophile, Listen, San Francisco Classical Voice, Bay Area Reporter, Gay
City News, American Record Guide, Classical Voice North America, Stanford
Live, Opera Now, Copper, and more

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the
tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel

“This is a time to remember all of us who are LGBTQ. It’s a time to stand
out and be proud, to parade who we are, to celebrate and to let them know
we will not be silenced, we will not be stopped, we will not go back into
the closet. Together, we will love.” — JVS at our Orlando Massacre Support
Rally in Port Townsend, WA

Modify your settings: