Subject: Re: Opera News Online
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Nov 2016 20:38:24 -0500

May i suggest the publication "OPERA" ...
it may be hard to find as a single print publication - some big city
newstands may carry it.. its the size of a small paperback.   its published
in England and has been for longer (i think) than Opera News (or at least
as long).

http://www.opera.co.uk/
print and digital subs available(iOS/Androd apps)
with the current pound/dollar exchange now would be a good time to try

Much more erudite than Opera News and ALL the coverage you could want from
around the world including very well written feature articles

this months features
Opera talks exclusively to José Carreeras as he celebrates his 70th birthday
British bass-baritone Matthew Rose is profiled - he sings Baron Ochs in Der
Rosenkavalier to the Royal Opera this month
Krenek in the opera house: the composer reconsidered, 25 years after his
death

have been a subscriber to Opera for years, and had given up on ON years
ago, recently subscribed to see how it was and will not be renewing.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel