Subject: Re: Opera News Online
From: Daniel Tritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Nov 2016 09:09:50 -0500

hardly seems possible to be worse. the one thing of
great musical importance is that they have preserved
all the photo credits for clothing and jewelry purveyors,
and the indispensable makeup artists. otherwise, they
continue the grand tradition of 1940's hollywood fan
magazines,as well as the literary excellence of the
new york post. whether or not this useless waste of
paper pulp has a spine hardly rises to a question of
journalistic or artistic merit, of which it offers none.

dft