Subject: Fwd: Bocelli (!) Martinez Domingo Manon Lescaut Decca 2014
From: Daniel Tritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Nov 2016 11:41:24 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Tritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 11:40 AM
To: "Takis Pavl." <[log in to unmask]>

let us not confuse this artistic descent to the sewer with
taste. on the premise that if you tell the public that shit
is caviar and say it often enough, they will rush to the
caviar counter and ask for shit. don't ever doubt that
some of these purveyors studied at joseph goebbels
university, and display their degree with pride.

dft