Subject: Re: Opera News Online
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Nov 2016 12:09:17 -0500

Peggy

(,,,) ^..^(,,,)

I agree completely.  I began subscribing to Opera News when I was 12 — that’s a LONG time ago.  I subscribed for many years and then stopped for a few years.  I decided I missed it, so resubscribed this past year.  I too find that I look through it, but barely read anything.  I get more information on Opera L and other websites, so I think I’ll not resubscribe.  n When I moved about a year ago I had to throw away many boxes of them as no one wanted them. Sad, but it’s silly to have piles of magazines sitting around unread.  peggy, no longer peggy from lenox