Subject: Richard Tucker gala tonight on WQXR.org
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Fri, 18 Nov 2016 06:27:16 -0500

Tonight at 9 PM EST on WQXR.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------

** 9PM

The 2016 Richard Tucker Gala Concert
Tune in tonight to hear the 2016 Richard Tucker Gala concert, recorded live at
Carnegie Hall this past October. It features soprano Tamara Wilson, the 2016
Richard Tucker Award winner, along with a who's who of opera stars (Joyce
DiDonato, Renee Fleming, and Anna Netrebko, to name a few), performing some of
the greatest arias in the repertoire.

--
posted by
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users