Subject: Good Night Moon
From: Kathy Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Nov 2016 03:10:19 -0500

Thank you so much for this post, R PRADA.  Good night moon was my children's favorite
night time book and now my small grandkids favorite book.  And some I am sure on this list
have great grandkids.  Please keep us posted on this work and the potential for a CD/DVD
youtube, etc reprise.  We will be forever in your debt!!!!