Subject: Clarification of my Tebaldi - Manon Lescaut comment
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:55:43 -0500

After I sent my first post, I realized I left something
out. The great, almost universally admired revival
was in 58-9. She sang a number at the New Met in the late
sixties, but they were generally not well received and they were
far from sold out. My apology for not noting that earlier.

Modify your settings: