Subject: Re: Somebody up there listened
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:48:52 -0500

I'm so happy for you!!

Given the Met's problems in selling seats, and with customer relations generally, I am
astounded that they were not more customer-relations savvy about the Tell/Italiana
replacements.  Maybe someone with some common sense whacked a few nimnods upside the
head and said, "This is NOT what the Met needs right now!!"

In any case, you have demonstrated the truth of that old adage, "The squeaky wheel gets the
grease."

G.

P.S. - I am sending you a few more goodies that I did not think of with the last batch.  But let
me ask first, do you have either of the Nimbus "Great Singers" collections (I or II)?