Subject: Re: Mr Trump Thank Bernie Sanders for your victory
From: Marc Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:30:46 -0500

This isn't the first time in history that secular technological changes
caused economic dislocation: after the automobile was invented, there was a
lot less demand for horse wranglers.

This is a segment of the electorate that both parties had ignored for a
long time. Trump targeted them, and he is president-elect today, because
those folks voted, and much of the Obama coalition stayed home.

--
Marc Shepherd
New York, NY