Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Marty Clesceri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:15:49 -0500

Sooooo very sorry to hear of your experience with the Met re: tickets,
(etc).  Can't say I've ever had such an experience at L. A. Opera when a
subscriber.  The last time I went they were so very accommodating with
wheelchair and a lovely young lady to push me to my front orchestra seat and
then back to our car underground at the Music Center.  Guess you can enjoy
the HD performances, buy a few more DVD's and save some $$ like the rest of
us old fogies.  I agree that the productions have been pretty bad and I'm
only attending the HD performances with singers I love or operas that I
love.  Sad day for the Met - maybe they need new management???

Modify your settings: