Subject: Re: Mr Trump Thank Bernie Sanders for your victory
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:50:04 +0000

You should all go see “Sweat” at the Public Theater  in New York and you
will understand why Trump is now president.
It has nothing to do with Bernie, it has nothing to do with Hillary. It
has to do with the status quo, our own indifference to the millions of
disenfranchised, demoralized, and desperate people who lost their jobs,
their houses, and their dignity when America chose to go Global and closed
50,000 factories. This vote is against all that. Only they have no idea
that an opportunistic self-adoring demagogue took advantage of their
despair, promised them the world, and will change nothing - it will all
get much worse.
We are complaining about opera tickets? Lucky us!
On 11/14/16, 9:09 AM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Miguel A De Virgilio" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of