Subject: Imelda Staunton in "Gypsy"
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:16:28 -0500

The other night I saw the PBS broadcast of "Gypsy" from London with Imelda Staunton as
Rose.  Staunton was shattering, it was one of the greatest things I have ever seen.  I was in
tears in the final mother-daughter reconciliation scene.

When this production comes to Broadway - and hopefully it will, I read that negotiations are
in the works - it will be Must See.  I'm not going to miss it.

Modify your settings: