Subject: Re: Crucible cast
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:39:20 -0500

I thought it was entertaining enough although not up to the theater version.
It just seemed to lack that "chilling" aspect that left one numb.
The singers were mostly quite acceptable and then ... and then ...
onstage suddenly came Jamie Barton who shone like a star. She was
outstanding.
We much preferred it to the awful production next day of "Sweeney Todd".