Subject: Re: IT'S OVER AND IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON TO OPERA
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Nov 2016 20:03:28 -0500

Begging your pardon, Dan, le Pen was there first. ;-)

We will survive, and, we may even come out of this mess stronger.
The past is rarely a predictor of the future, though I do agree that -
those who do not learn from the mistakes of the past are condemned
to repeat them.

We shall see!

Call me a cockeyed optimist. but, I've seen a lot, from my first vote
in 1960, for John Fitzgerald Kennedy, to this remarkable moment in
our history, I've seen enough to be certain that the USA and its
Constituton will win, in the end.  They always do!

Bob