Subject: Music to make you feel better
From: James Camner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Nov 2016 12:39:45 -0800

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyFP0z5RfQ

If I'm down in the dumps, I find the music of Giovanni Paisiello sunny and
warmly reassuring. It's probably why he was, in his time, considerably more
popular than Mozart.

He could write serious music, but for sunshine and optimism from the Age of
Enlightenment you won't do better than this brilliant exemplar of late 18th
Century Neapolitan style..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejcXzXgGus

Hoping this helps a bit.

James Camner