Subject: Politics and opera
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Nov 2016 07:45:19 -0500

Every hear the country song: if you got the money, Honey, I got the time?
Unless the Met goes broke, as long as they pay and keep a decent schedule the artists will come.

If there were to be a change in the visa situation, that would change things.

Our politics can't be making too many too many friends.

Sent from my iPhone