Subject: Re: Why Hillary lost the election
From: "ls111553 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Nov 2016 22:17:35 -0400

Looks like everyone is declaring their political feelings on Opera-L, so I
don't care about your outrage on that matter. But I do care about being
insulted because of how I choose to vote... or not. I can't think of
anything more antiethical to the American form of citizenship than bullying
those who think differently from you, particularly when they express pride
of their regional community. It terrifies me to think what would happen if
people like you had any kind of power.

And by the way; no American elected officer is comparable to Hitler,
specially one who has not even begun his term in office. I lost a
significant number of my inmediate ancestors in occupied France, which
gives me an insight on this subject that I would not wish on anyone, not
even on you, sir.