Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Mura Kievman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:07:00 -0500

At 05:06 AM 11/8/2016, Idia Legray wrote:
>Estelle:You say to forward my exchanges to Peter Gelb.
>First of all, there are too many and he'd never get them anyway.  Some
>secretary will ditch them in the trash.

You may be right, Idia, but you may not be.  Many, MANY years ago I
forwarded a complaint to the President of Macy's which clearly should
have been addressed to some down lower down the chain.  I had an
immediate response from someone at Macy's who did take care of my problems.

The same thing happened more recently when I wrote to the head of
General Electric about a year old range that was constantly breaking
down.  It was replaced free of charge.

Because Macy's and GE handled my complaints properly doesn't mean the
Met would.  But you shouldn't assume that it would not.

And perhaps another approach is the PR Department at the Met.

Modify your settings: