Subject: Re: Michael Spyres
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:39:03 -0500

I would just like to say that I have met Mr. Spyres briefly on several occasions, though I
have not yet have had the pleasure of working with him (not sure if I will ever get that
chance, but would love to) - not only do I think he is a wonderful and exciting tenor, he's
also a really great guy. My connection to him is through his sister Erica, who is a Boston-
based singer/actress that I *have* worked with a number of times, and she is as talented
(and engaging) as her brother. Erica also played opposite Natalie Dessay in the Theatre du
Chatelet's production of Sondheim's "Passion" this past March.

And - I love the high E. Thanks for sharing the clip! ;-)