Subject: Re: why Hillary lost the election
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:33:49 -0500

Yes, Frank.

Let us by all means continue to argue the inadequacies of Gelb while, for many of us, the equivalent of 300 foot high tsunamis are about to hit both coasts while a fissure in the San Andreas fault is about to sink California into the Atlantic a la Atlantis.

Boy, if you ever demonstrated how ill informed and out of touch you are with your former country, this is it.

"Have you notice how that 200 mile wide comet that is going to hit the earth in forty-eight hours has a lovely red glow?  We should have a cookout with our friends to enjoy the view." FRANK CADENHEAD

Best.
Ray

PS:
In case you are unaware of it, spontaneous street demonstrations erupted in over 25 US cities last night and the US Secret Service found it necessary to surround Trump Tower with armored personnel carriers to protect the president elect.
RG