Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2016 05:06:10 -0500

Estelle:You say to forward my exchanges to Peter Gelb.
First of all, there are too many and he'd never get them anyway.  Some
secretary will ditch them in the trash.

Secondly, I wouldn't begin to know his address, and Third and most of all,
do you really think he, or anyone else there, gives a hoot about this?

Remember, the Met cares about only one thing about you -- your money --
So many have told me they have stopped giving because of hard line
decisions like this.

Modify your settings: