Subject: Re: Why Hillary lost the election
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:26:02 +0000

Three reasons

1)  Bernie's  widowers, who either voted for Trump or abstained in order to vindicate their idol

2) The politically motivated  letter  injected by the FBI director, a Republican, resulted in Hillary's  rate to drop from 11 % to 3 % in less than a week

3) The Florida Cubans who still hold grudges against the Castro regime, expressed their displeasure towers Obama's effort to eliminate the embargo.
Hillary, the Obama successor inherited their anger.

For the record :Hillary  got 200,000 more votes that Trump

I any other democratic country she would  have won the election.

Miguel de Virgilio