Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Genevieve Castle Room <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Nov 2016 18:59:34 -0500

Idia,

Did you explain to the 'cold fish person' on the phone your circumstances?
("I'm old, can't climb stairs" etc.)

They gave my friend a ticket to Roméo et Juliette which wasn't listed as a
suitable replacement and they worked with her to change the seat to one
that was convenient to her. The lady on the phone just had to talk to her
supervisor and then one minute later came back to say it was ok.