Subject: Re: november 8 and the rise of barbarism
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Nov 2016 18:40:17 -0500

Bob,

We may not agree on the Zinkster, but most definitely agree on Barak
Obama.  His conciliatory speech today addressing the deplorable results of
yesterday's opera buffa brought to mind the glorious final scene of "La
Clemenza di Tito."

Oh generoso! oh grande!
E chi mai giunse a tanto?
Mi trae dagli occhi il pianto
L'eccelsa tua bontà.

Could anyone ever imagine that orange faced, blonde tufted, misogynistic,
xenophobic, tax dodging, handicapped mocking, sex offending, Putin loving,
nuke mongering, bigoted, thin skinned man-child being capable of such a
gesture?

Did I leave anything out?

Steve