Subject: Re: november 8 and the rise of barbarism
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:41:47 -0500

Mac

If only you hadn't vented about President Obama, I would
have been able to walk away from this totally unnecessary
thread. The President has represented just about everything
I value in ethical and moral values. I have said this before -
if choices must be made (and they must) I would rather that
every child in the United States receive necessary vaccinations
than that the Federal Government fund the Arts. For example!

For the record, I believe that President Obsma  will go down as
among the great Presidents. He defines my values and my
aspirations, which, yes, I still have at the age of 78.

Btw, Hillary won the popular vote!

Bob