Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2016 19:37:37 -0500

Alan: I respect your right to think of my post as mean spirited, prejudiced
and negative.  That is your opinion and I have no problem with it at all.

However, please be aware that I have already done the very thing you
were suggesting that maybe I should do "higher up in the administrative
ladder" and in "a most diplomatic fashion" as I know of no other way.
I now await a response back from them -- hopefully a kinder, gentler one.

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts.
Cheers, Idia