Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Alan Agle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2016 23:32:01 +0000

It strikes me as sort of mean-spirited to retain your prejudiced, negative view of the outcome, especially as others seem to suggest that the MET might act favorably on your request.

Would you rather harbor your negative conclusions, or take a chance that someone at the MET in a better position to consider and to approve your request might come across to your satisfaction, if you presented your request in a diplomatic fashion higher up the administrative ladder?