Subject: Re: Why Hillary lost the election
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2016 22:02:51 +0000

Bernie Sanders misled the millennium by promising them free College, almost free health coverage etc. but never  mentioned that in Sweden, the country that he identified as his economical model the average income tax is 56% (it was 61% in 1996)
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=income+tax+in+sweden+2016
Miguel de Virgilio