Subject: Re: The Met- a mean spirited company
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2016 14:35:45 -0700

I was at that Saturday afternoon Tell. I arrived back in Phoenix the next day. I called the Met about 5 days later.  Surprise - they couldn't have been nicer. Since I'm out of town, I have carte- blanche for the rest of the season. I now have my pick of my birthday week, April 12. So I will either see Aida, Onegin, or what will probably be Flemings last go round as the Marschallin.

Donald.

Sent from my iPad