Subject: Re: Why Hillary lost the election
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2016 20:41:04 +0000

What a pity the people of the rust belt, south, south west and mid west are not as smart as the all knowing New Yorkers, NE and west coast liberals. Hillary Lost because she was an incompetent Secretary of State, endangered US security by setting up a private server and continued to lie about it as well as the Clinton Foundation, which was a pay for play scam. Enough of the Clintons, who have lived off government pay rolls most of their lives and continue to con Wall Street bankers and others by getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for giving  speeches. Anyone who thinks the bankers give all that money without expecting favors in return, is a fool.  As Bernie Sanders said, that if the Clintons speeches were worth so much money, they should share their genius by letting the rest of us read them, so that we can learn the secrets of their success. To the Clintons, I say, Good Riddance to Bad RUBBISH!