Subject: Re: Mr Trump Thank Bernie Sanders for your victory
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:35:18 +0000

Since so many of you responded, I just want to clarify that when I wrote
“America chose to go Global," I did not mean globalization, but jobs going
abroad. Maybe I used the wrong term.  But the results are the same, and we
all agree on that.

On 11/14/16, 1:16 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Ron Magnuson" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of